Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I GOT IT!!!!!

Today at 10 am i went in for my first job interview. I was so nervous. I spent like 1.7 hours getting ready, so that i looked really nice for the interview. I wore a white button up shirt with a thin black belt that goes over it. I wore some nice light colored blue jeans, with some 1 inch black and bronze heals that have a bronze flower on the front, and than i straightened my hair and clipped back the front. But even though i looked super fabulous (if i do say so myself) i felt so nervous. I got there about 5 minutes early, but i figured that early is better than late, so i went right in. The manager, Lindsy took me right back to her office. And she immediately started asking me questions about myself and why i wanted to work there, and where else i applied. And then she asked me why I thought i would be a great person to work for Carter's. So i told her that I am very good with other people. I love to be around little kids and I am a very bubbly and happy person. Lindsy turned to me with a huge smile on her face, and then said, "As far as I'm concerned... You've got the job!" I was soooooooo surprised! But i am sooooooooooo excited! I start on the third of September. She said that because I'm still a student, she's gonna let me help her wright my working schedule, so that i still have plenty of time for homework. I cant believe that I got it but i am so excited that i can now start to save for college. Gosh, I'm not even graduated and I'm already talking about saving for the future!

2 comments:

Cheyanne said...

great job kayla I am so excited 4 u

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

You are so awesome!!! That is fabulous. Planning for your future is the absolute smartest thing to do. Way to go, Smarty Pants!!!